Introduction Of Eberlestock Halftrack Hunting Pack
Love hunting? If yes, then you must have an effective backpack that will be extremely durable, efficient and convenient. You will find a lot of hunting pack around you. But do they satisfy all the conditions above? No, you will hardly find any backpack that will. But Eberlestock Halftrack Hunting Pack will fulfill your needs that you can expect from a hunting backpack.
Eberlestock is manufacturing and supplying quality backpacks for years at an affordable price. There is nothing different with this pack. Below I have a review for you on Eberlestock Halftrack Hunting Pack.
Features and Benefits
- Heavy Duty Materials &Master Design: As because this backpack is for hunting purpose, being durable and reliable is very necessary for this.Eberlestock Halftrack Backpack comes with a heavy duty construction which gives it more durability. This backpack is from1000-Denire Nylon. This is considered one of the strongest materials for a backpack. On the other hand, this backpack has long and easy to open zippers that allow you to open and close the compartments without any trouble. This is 24 inches tall, 11 inches wide and 7 inches deep. As a result, this backpack can contain 2150 Cubic inch or 25-liters of staffs. This is enough to give place to your hunting staffs. In addition, you also have the side pouches for other small things. This backpack is shallow but wide having a weight of only 2.5 kilograms. Whenever it’s a talk about hunting gears colors matters. Keep this thing in consideration this backpack comes with Black, Dry Earth, Military Green, Multi-cam, Coyote Brown and Uni-cam V2. As a result, this will create no obstacle in the hunting process.
- Roomy Compartments: Eberlestock Halftrack Backpack has a pouch having a dimension of approximately 9 inches long, 6.5 inches wide and 3 inches in depth. It has a long pull zipper which is wide enough. Therefore this is the best option and large enough to keep things, those you need frequently. It’s a panel loading or front loading backpack. This has 6 rows of pals webbing as well as a Velcro block for identification purposes. It contains a flat front pocket which is till the depth of the backpack. In its bottom, it contains 3 more pals webbing. This also includes zipper pocket to let the rain fly. You can easily attach this rain fly whenever you want and can remove it also. Opening the body you will found nice silky linings. Consequently, it also contains 8 rows of pals webbing. The self in the middle is suspended by a number if Velcro tabs. This allows you to keep the shelf down or put up to organize your gears. In the lower part, there, are three more pockets for storage. This also has a little mesh pocket on the back which can hold any military radio with antenna.
- Enough & Worthy Side Pockets: The side pockets of Eberlestock Halftrack Backpack isn't like the other traditional backpack. Rather they have been designed to be more effective and user-friendly. It contains a side pocket between the side pouches and the main body that runs to the end of the backpack. There is a hook attached with this that keeps the side pocket closed. Your arms will perfectly fit with your elbow there. As a result at the moment of urgency, you will be able to access your arms quickly. In addition, this includes a hook on the top that allows you to carry a three-liter hydration bladder. As a result, you will be able to fit your bottles easily. Another pocket comes handy for storing long items such as bottles, fishing rods, saws, small rifles, trekking poles etc. carrying such items in other backpack is certainly available. This backpack offers you as many as 4 hydration bladders and this is perfectly adequate for anyone to live in an area without having drinkable water. But the problem will arise is; you will feel your bag heavy. Considering all of this it can be said that this will be very accommodating for your overall staffs.
- Sufficient Suspension : The comfort of a bag largely depends on its ability to transfer the loan from the shoulder to the hips. In order to keep the shape and structure of this backpack straight, it has aluminum sheets. It also has a great grip handle at the top which makes it easy to move from one place to another. Considering the comfort of your shoulder and back this backpack is nicely padded with thick lumber. This also helps to position the backpack comfortably. The shoulder straps are padded nicely and their length is easily customizable. D-rings are also attached to hold additional items. The waist belt is padded with several air channels within this.Therefore it can be said that the good suspension system has made this backpack more comfortable than the other even with a high load.
- Compartment for Bow or Rifle: Although Eberlestock Halftrack Hunting Backpack doesn’t come with any large weapon carrying system yet you can attach a bow or rifle bucket with this. You will be able to attach this to this backpack by simply mounting this with it. This system is called ARCG Butt-Bucket Kit. This allows you to take your weapon from your back without removing your backpack.
- Weighing only 2.5 kilograms this gives you more agility and swift at hunting.
- The rain flies are easily removable to make more rooms.
- This backpack comes with different colors.
- The aluminum stays are removable.
- The waist belt can be removed easily, as a result, the backpack more comfortable.
- Offers you morefeature than the others in an affordable that price.
- Moly straps on inside flap aren't much good and the fabric is thinner.
- The top compartment lacks some organization; it should be larger.
We have come to the bottom of this review. Based on the discussion above it's clear that this backpack can be your best assistance at you hunting. With many compartments, lightweight design, carrying comfort and other exclusive features this pack is unbeatable whatever the conditions or the circumstances are. If you think that this will meet all you needs from a backpack then go for this.