Who doesn’t love to go for an adventurous journey? We all are nature lovers. For a comfortable journey, you will surely need a backpack which is also comfortable for you.
So I think that you will love to have the best one available in the market. The backpack is the first and foremost need for a journey. Think that, you are on an adventurous journey as like as the climbing hill or you are in a forest but your backpack is not a good one.
Just imagine the problems you will face. You will not feel comfortable at first and if it is very heavy then you will feel tired of carrying this. This makes your journey a bad one and also give you a bad experience. So, for solving all these problems, you will need a quality backpack.
A backpack which is not so heavy and also manufactured by best quality materials so that you will face no problems in carrying them. The Maxpedition Falcon-II backpack is designed for you so that you can go wherever you want. No matter what climate it is, no matter what situation you are in.
So if you are thinking of a backpack for hiking or to carry on duty then the Maxpedition Falcon-II backpack is the best one for you. For some of its unique quality, we listed it in our top best backpack list. So, let’s know more about it.
Whom is This Product Designed for?
- If you are a journey lover or a tourist who want to go from place to place for finding the beauty of nature, then this product is surely for you.
- Do you live in a country where the weather is rough or so much rainy? Then this Maxpedition Falcon-II backpack is perfect for you.
- If you are a quality lover and want a backpack with so much durability, then this backpack is for you.
- Made from 1000-Denier Coated Nylon
- A triple coat of polyurethane is given for making it water-resistant and a final coat of DuPont Teflon Fabric Protector for repelling the elements.
- Made in Taiwan.
- Product dimension is 4.8 x 18 x 9.5 inches.
- Its weight is 3 pound.
- Capacity is approximately 1520 cup. Inches.
- Main compartment is approximately 9.5″(L) x 18″(H) x 5″(W).
Features & Benefits
- Triple Coat of Polyurethane
This triple coat makes the backpack water-resistant which means that the backpack will not be affected by any kind of water. It means that the weather is not your problem now. The weather may be rainy but no problems as your Maxpedition Falcon-II backpack is water-resistant. So, it is giving you the best opportunity of going on a watery adventure, no matter what weather it is. It has also got a final coat of DuPont Teflon Fabric which is a protector for repelling the elements. So, for this unique feature, this product is more popular than the others and also I have heard so many good reviews about it. If you are going to an adventurous journey to the mountains where weather may be rough, then this backpack is really a perfect thing for you.
- Military Grade Nylon Webbing
This is for straps. This makes the straps of the backpack so much strong. It has two shoulder straps and also a front strap which helps you
to put your backpack anywhere you want with steady. The backpack will not move because of its high-quality straps and their webbing system. You will feel the importance of it more than anything when you are cycling because then your body parts will move always and your backpack will move also because of acceleration. But if you have this Falcon-II backpack then there will be no problem because of its two military-grade nylon webbed shoulder straps and a front strap. The handles and modular attachment points are also made by this type of nylon webbing which makes the backpack really one of the best for journey lovers. So, if you are looking for a feature like this then this product is for you.
- Genuine Durable Buckles
Gives the backpack so much strength and helps to increase its functionality. The hardware of this product is also responsible for its strength. Strength is the first and foremost quality you will want from your backpack and you will do no compromise in that matter. Because a strong backpack is so much durable than the others and it will last so long. Think about your backpack, if it is not strong enough to carry things then you will feel so disappointed and no matter if it has other super quality. All the qualities of a backpack are less compared to the strength. So, it is obvious that you will need this quality first of all. Maxpedition Falcon-II backpack has the quality more than another backpack which makes it so much durable than others. So, I assure you that you will love this backpack very much.
- Double Stitched Stress Point & Strong Zippers
Large and unsealed panels of 1000 Denier Nylon which are used to manufacture this backpack. The stress points of this product are reinforced meticulously for giving the stress point added strength which also makes the backpacks so much durable. When you carry your necessary and needed things, there are points where a load of your carried things is maximum. The double-stitched stress points are able to maintain the highest stress your backpack will feel and thus makes you feel comfortable in carrying things as your heart want but also in a limit. The backpack has YKK zippers and sliders which makes the zippers so much strong and they will last long enough.
- Other Exclusive Features
The handle is strong enough and nicely cut so that you will feel comfortable with it. Also out of the way of the yoke and water bladder hose outlet. Its inside is divided up nicely with five main pouches and they are water bladder, main compartment, secondary compartment, top pocket, bottom pocket. This product is totally amazing. I am sure that you will love this backpack.
Things I Liked about the Backpack
- The fabric on the Maxpedition Falcon-II backpack is just awesome. You will find no better one with so much durability like this.
- Lots of external pockets for your use and also a lot of internal pockets.
- The stitching is first class and it is very strong in that area where the strength is needed most. The carry handle is also so strong.
- Its zippers are all YKK designs and also have the string pulls. Made from quality materials which made them so much durable.
- Some place was taken by water bladder in the main compartment but still, it has large space inside it which you will be needed most.
Things I Didn’t Like about Backpack
- Not enough suited for BOB or GHB for which you will need a lot of space.
- The backpack is not too heavy but it will be if you take more things than its capacity.
- Price is expensive but if you are looking for a backpack with high and tactical quality then the price is an affordable one for you.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Question: How much well does this Maxpedition Falcon-II backpack for bicycle commuting?
Answer: The Sitka which has just one shoulder and one cross strap cannot stay in place when you do a bicycle. But the Falcon-II has two shoulder straps and also front straps so that it can stay in the right place when you will do bicycling.
Question: Does it fit a 15-inch MacBook pro?
Answer: Yes, it will definitely fit a 15-inch MacBook pro. You will feel no such problem with fitting this in your backpack.
Question: Does this backpack has internal frame support?
Answer: No.it does not have.
Question: Does this backpack has a plastic frame?
Answer: No.it does not but the backpack is strong enough on its own for which there is no need of plastic frame here.
So, now we are at the very ending of our Maxpedition Falcon-II backpack review. By this time, you must know about its tactical and best quality. After all, there are no considerations regarding the best product. If you don’t get the quality product, then you will not be pleased or benefitted. Quality is our main attraction.
A backpack with a good quality provides you the opportunity to praise for it and so we are giving you an opportunity to try this one. The backpack is tactical one and also so much durable that it will not disappoint you. From my experience, I know that I am telling you about the best product you will get.
As it is best one for a comfortable journey, you will surely want this. I tried my best to give you a complete review of this product and I think that it will help you a lot in deciding whether you will buy it or not. Thanks for reading.
Maxpedition Falcon-II Backpack Review