If you are planning for a hunting or an adventure, just pack your gears comfortably in the Maxpedition Sitka Gearslinger. This is a small backpack which offers you a large main compartment along with internal slots to fall over through your left shoulder for carrying better tools and weapons shouldering.
Both of the main and the hydration compartment accept CCW accessories and also this backpack is compatible with a Hundred (100) Ounce hydration reservoir. Including a water bottle pocket to be fit for a 32-ounce bottle, it’s a heavy-duty bag that comes with the side and top handles.
Features & Benefits
- A Well-designed Backpack Offering Different Carrying Positions: The Maxpedition Sitka Gearslinger backpack comes with multiple pouches and pockets which offer you top-down access. The unique and indestructible design makes it one of the most popular backpacks worldwide for military professionals and law enforcement. The main compartment provides ample space and the manufacturer designed the shoulder strap in such a way to fall over through your shoulder that you can have a nice weapon shouldering. The main attraction of this gear is the top as well as side handles. Moreover, for this reason, you can carry it in different positions. For an improved utility of the backpack, just rotate it in front of your torso.
- Ballistic Nylon Fabric Makes It Strong & Sturdy: If you need a strong and sturdy backpack, then this Maxpedition Sitka Gearslinger is the best choice for you. Because it uses the Ballistic Nylon Fabric that makes it stronger and sturdier than any other backpacks in the market. Other backpacks may be lighter but in most of the cases, they are not able to protect the stuff inside it especially in the case of the heavy downpour. The Teflon fabric protection repels unpredictable splashes and spills. And these are also can be washed easily anyway. It comes with heavy-duty zippers and tracks which are highly reliable and hence can protect this content completely from dirt, dust or fog residues.
- Triple Polyurethane Helps to Repel water & Liquids: This Maxpedition Sitka Gearslinger is built using 1000-Denier Ballistic Nylon fabric and Teflon fabric. The Ballistic Nylon is famous for its abrasion and liquid-resistant properties. This helps it to repel any oil-based liquids or water. Many of the other backpacks are not waterproof. Hence if you use other backpacks it would be a risk to use in rainy weather. Moreover, it comes with a triple polyurethane coating seal that pours and makes this Maxpedition Sitka Gearslinger a highly water-resistant bag. It also provides the AS-100 a high-grade foam which helps to absorb and to make the shoulder strap and rear padding comfortable for your every use.
- An Ample Storage Capacity Enables you to Carry a Lot of Things with You: Unlikely most of the other backpacks it comes with a 3L water chamber along with lots of pouches and pockets. The measurement of the whole gear is 12* 18* 5.25 including the main chamber of 8.5* 16* 4 inches in each dimension. Even a 15 inches laptop fits perfectly inside the Maxpedition Sitka Gearslinger Chambers. The exterior front has 3 horizontal slip pockets that vary in dimensions including two zippered pockets. On the rear, there is a zippered compartment which holds a water reservoir of oz per 3 Liters. Besides on the left side, there is a paracord cinch pouch to carry a radio or water bottle. In addition, to attach accessories easily it comes with the PALS Modular Webbing. In the interior, there are to slip pockets of 7* 6.5 and 9.25* 6.75 inches. And in the front of the interior, it provides an internal loop field, a slip pocket and two mesh pockets which are zippered. Hence proving such ample storage, it allows you to carry a lot of necessary things with you.
- Maximum Utility with Superior Ergonomics: The Maxpedition Sitka Gearslinger backpack is easily adjustable with your shoulder and comes with the maximum utility with superior ergonomics. It’s specially designed for office commutes and for any outdoor excursions. It provides you plenty of space and gives top-down access and offers fourteen channels for PALS webbing. The whole internal organization and the hydration water reservoir storage made it a practical and durable backpack for your everyday use. It’s a complete compact package to carry everything you need while going outdoor for hunting or an adventure. Hence it can be a great tactical companion for you providing the maximum utility with superior ergonomics.
Things I Liked about the Backpack
- Maxpedition Sitka Gearslinger is abrasion and liquid resistant.
- Lightweight compared to other similar products.
- To improve its functionality offers different carrying positions.
- Available in three different colors.
- Comfortable for everyday use.
- Includes a laptop part to accommodate a 15 inches’ laptop.
Things I Didn’t Like about Backpack
- Since the backpack isn’t meant to carry larger items the internal compartment is not that large.
- Some users found it to be a bit uncomfortable as adding weights.
- It’s suitable to wear only on one side.
After going through all the lines I hope this Maxpedition Sitka Gearslinger backpack has become the most favorite product to you for an adventure or hunting. If you’re in the market for a versatile, user-friendly and durable backpack to make your adventure more comfortable then this Maxpedition Sitka Gearslinger is the best choice for you to use it for multiple purposes.
Honestly speaking, I myself used one of these backpacks and it still performs well. Most of the users found it useful and even better than advertised. Hence it has achieved a high rating and became the most sold backpack for years. I insist buy a Maxpedition Sitka Gearslinger backpack and it never burns a hole in your pocket.
Maxpedition Sitka Gearslinger Review